About Me

SiMPLe GuRL!! LiVe D LiFe FoR THiS SeCoND!! n CHeRiSH eaCH MoMeNT LiVeD!!

Friday, July 11, 2008

HaD a HaRD TiMe!!

I Rely HaD a HaRd TiMe To CreaTe THis BLoG..
never had been interested to think or show interest in technology based things, i had a hard time just to create a simple blog. thanx to my frens that i manage to survive tru this creation=) I rely wish that i will learn more from the course TechNoLoGy iN PriMaRy eDuCaTioN as i would like to have TechnoloGy to Be handy for me especially when i become a teacher in future walking together inclined with the mission and vision of Malaysian goverment...

2 comments:

i_chuzz said...

Hi there,
you'ce done your blog..
congratulation...
Most of us are in the same condition...
All the best ya!

FARAH FILZAH A.K.A FYLLO said...

ruby..!!! fyllo here...
ehem..need to be formal..
hahaha...yeah right, anyway, dun worry about it coz mr joshua will save the day...!
just wanna drop by and say congrats and welcome to the techno world. do visit my blog yaa...(but ignore the typos or grammar mistakes because that's me the 'not so brainy' person....wahahahah...
nicely done gurl...happy blogging..!